the adj+est noun (that) I have ever seen(known/ heard/ had/ read).
- Helen is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
- Professor Li the most kindest teacher that I have ever known.
Nothing is more adj. than to verb.
- Nothing is more important than to receive education.
Cannot emphasize the important of sth. too much 再怎么强调重要性也不为过
- We cannot emphasize the important of protecting our eyes too much.
There is no denying that xxx 不可否认
- There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse. 不可否认，我们的生活质量每况愈下。
It is universally acknowledged that xxx 众所周知
- It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us. 众所周知，树木对我们是不可或缺的。 indispensable 不可或缺
An advantage of sth. is that xxx
- An advantage of using solar energy is that it won't create any pollution.
The reason why xxx is that xxx
- The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
So adj. be noun. that xxx 如此xxx以至于xxx
- So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.
- So precious is health that we can't afford to ruin it.
adj. as noun. be, xxx 虽然xxx但是xxx
- Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory. 我们的国家虽然富有，但是生活质量绝对不能让人满意。
The adj.er xxx, the adj.er xxx
- The harder you work, the more progress you make.
- The more books we read, the more learned we become.
By doing xxx, noun. can xxx
- By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.
xxx enable to do
- Learning to music enable us to feel relaxed.
On no account can we (ignore/ underestimate) xxx 我们绝对不能
- On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
It is time xxx + 过去分词
- It is time the authority concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems. 当局是时候采取适当的措施来解决交通问题了。
Those who xxx
- Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
There is no one but xxx 没有人不xxx
- There is no one but longs to go to a college. 没有人不想上大学。
be forced/ compelled/ obliged to do 不得不xxx
- Since the exam is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports. 既然考试迫在眉睫，我不得不放弃运动。
It is conceivable/ obvious/ apparent that xxx 可想而知xxx
- It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
That is the reason why
- Summer here is muggy. That is the reason why I don't like it.
For the past xxx years/ months, I have been xxx 过去数年来，我一直xxx
- For the past two years, I have been busy preparing for the exam. 过去两年来，我一直忙着准备考试。